At Lexington, we strive to ensure that our colleagues feel appreciated & rewarded, which is why we offer generous rewards & benefits in exchange for your dedicated efforts.
FREE On-Site Lunches: Enjoy complimentary lunches, saving you time & money while ensuring you stay nourished & energised throughout the day.
Support Your Way of Life:
- Relax & recharge with 28 days holiday, increasing to 31 days after two years service
- Family Leave: Prioritise family commitments with flexible leave options
- Paid Charity Leave: Make a positive impact with two additional paid days for charity work
As a Kitchen Porter you will have plenty of responsibility and opportunity to grow in your role, becoming a critical member of our team.
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
- Ensure the kitchen area is always clean, well presented and well-stocked
- Support the Chef(s), making sure the kitchen environment is to high standards with ad hoc duties in simple food prep from time to time
- Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
- Operate the till point as required, ensuring correct procedures are used
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
Working Pattern: MONDAY TO FRIDAY
Skills and Experience
In this role:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- Focused on the front line
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Catering experience essential