FREE On-Site Lunches: Enjoy complimentary lunches, saving you time & money while ensuring you stay nourished & energised throughout the day.
Support Your Way of Life:
On of Londons most iconic building which caterers for a wide range of clients. Working pattern is normal Monday -Friday with the odd Saturday and Sunday throught the year overtime is paid
We are a small team of 7 full time staff and are looking for a sous chef with great knowledge and flair for fine dining.
Your key responsibilities as the Sous Chef will consist of:
– Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
– Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
– Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
– Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures
– Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
– Ad-hoc duties to support the catering team and services
Working Pattern: 40 hours as required Monday-Friday
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Sous Chef include:
– Genuine interest in customer service excellence
– A great team player
– Catering experience desirable but not essential