Lexington is an award-winning contract caterer that focus on providing great food and service to customers.
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £32,000 per annum.
At Lexington we strive to ensure that our colleagues feel appreciated & rewarded, which is why we offer generous rewards & benefits in exchange for your dedicated efforts.
FREE On-Site Lunches: Enjoy complimentary lunches, saving you time & money while ensuring you stay nourished & energised throughout the day.
Support Your Way of Life:
- Flexible Working: We offer full-time & part-time roles, with varying shift patterns across the business. Allowing colleagues the flexibility to balance their personal & professional commitments
- Relax & recharge with 28 days holiday, increasing to 31 days after two years service
- Family Leave: Prioritise family commitments with flexible leave options
- Paid Charity Leave: Make a positive impact with two additional paid days for charity work
We are seeking an experienced Sous Chef to join our team in a staff serving breakfast and lunch at a well establish electronics company.
As Sous Chef, you will play an important role in overseeing the daily operations of the kitchen.
To be successful in this role, you should have a passion for cooking and experience cooking world foods with a deep passion for Korean cuisine to lead our kitchen team.
- To supervise kitchen staff and to encourage self-development
- To produce and present consistent high standards of food
- To understand the business needs and requirements
- To deputise in the absence of the head chef to ensure that standards are maintained to the highest level
- To assist maintaining all legal health, hygiene and safety records
- Ensure the highest standard of cleanliness is maintained within the kitchen
- Assist the development of the kitchen staff
- Input of new ideas and food styles to assist in maintaining customer satisfaction
- Liaise with head chef to ensure that all work is carried out efficiently and to the correct timescales
Skills & Experience
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Sous Chef include:
- Experience in producing a high volume, yet creative and fresh, food offering.
- Up to date with current food trends and dining scene.
- Ability to creative a motivated and fun working environment.