Lexington Reception Services (LRS) is all about delivering an integrated and seamless guest experience.
We offer the advantage of agility and flexibility, bringing a bespoke and unique concierge-style service that reflects our client’s individual needs.
Our team becomes an extension of our client’s organisation and brand, bringing a fresh approach and superb customer service ethos.
To do this we need fabulous people and we work hard to create an environment where our team members feel engaged, inspired and valued.
For this reason, we are hiring a brilliant Reception Manager to work in one of our stunning ground floor receptions in the City.
- Reception Manager
- Days of work: Mon-Fri 40h/week
- London City
- Manage the daily Reception Services across all areas.
- Be responsible for all ordering, reports, review and management of Reception services.
- Setup and maintain effective systems to allow the efficient daily running of the Front of House Services to the highest quality.
- To greet visitors and occupants in a professional, friendly and efficient way. To organise the reception area, answer the telephone and pass on all relevant information. To keep all relevant paperwork up to date and accurate
- Ensure that staff are committed to their job roles to provide a consistent high-quality service
- To assist with the development of company and self to ensure continuous pro-active progression
- Ensure that staff can relate to current policies and procedures to ensure quality service and ownership of tasks
- Ensure that all policies, procedural requirements and legislation of both client and company are always adhered to in order to promote a professional and forward approach
- To assist in maintaining all legal health and safety records
- Manage and maintain team rota and ensure cover/support is booked during holidays or another busy period
- Manage absence of team ensuring all Lexington policies and followed
- Manage the team day to day including twice yearly reviews and managing a development plan for each
- Retention and recruitment of all team members
- Ensure all training plans are maintained and regularly updated
- Be aware and manage any equipment maintenance in FOH areas
- Assist building management with ad hoc tasks and projects
- Ensure communication lines are developed with client/operations manager and staff with company matters
- Ensure a professional presentation of both self and team
- Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of all Front Of House areas, logging jobs and following up on outstanding jobs
- Always ensure the Security of all Front of House areas by being aware of the environment, reporting any suspicious behaviour and managing safety of the building and occupants to the highest level
- Answer the telephone promptly and politely, passing on the required information in a correct and timely manner
- Professional and well presented with integrity and a positive and can-do attitude.
- A multitasker with a sense of urgency.
- Able to work quickly whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Approachable and helpful with excellent communication skills.
- Passionate about delivering exceptional service and take responsibility for your contribution to the team.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- A flexible approach.
- Willingness and ability to learn to meet the changing requirements of the job
- Good at planning ahead and able to look at multiple options to help a final well-informed decision
- Positive, polite and realistic
- Must be friendly, a great team player, excellent communicator, fun, enthusiastic and professional at all times
- Able to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Computer literacy is a must
- Enthusiasm for the industry, passion for customer service and understanding of the changing industry
- Experience of dealing with and developing a client relationship that requires patience and confidence
- You will be a driven self-starter who will relish this challenge