Kitchen porter – weekend only
- We are looking for a weekend Kitchen porter 14 hours daily
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness of all areas in the kitchen based on daily and weekly work schedules.
- Follow company’s Health and Safety procedures in using correct cleaning products and PPE whilst maintain professional and forward thinking approach at all times.
- Checking deliveries against invoices and recording temperatures of high risk goods and liaise with Head Chef and Sous Chef.
- Stock rotation, managing laundry and waste disposal.
- Carry out a limited amount of food preparation.
- To carry out all reasonable tasks expected by management
- Effective communicator and team worker
- Sense of urgency and a can-do attitude
- Flexible approach & an ability to work under pressure and understand the needs of business