Salary £11.40 per hour
FREE On-Site Lunches: Enjoy complimentary lunches, saving you time & money while ensuring you stay nourished & energised throughout the day.
Support Your Way of Life:
- Flexible Working: We offer full-time & part-time roles, with varying shift patterns across the business. Allowing colleagues the flexibility to balance their personal & professional commitments
- Relax & recharge with 28 days holiday, increasing to 31 days after two years service
- Family Leave: Prioritise family commitments with flexible leave options
- Paid Charity Leave: Make a positive impact with two additional paid days for charity work
Lexington Independents is committed to safeguarding children and colleagues. Candidates that are shortlisted for this role, will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and two suitable references.
Are you a passionate Kitchen Porter? If so, we’d love you to join our team!
As a key member of our kitchen, the successful candidate will contribute to the overall success of our establishment.
As a Kitchen Porter you will have plenty of responsibility and opportunity to grow in your role, becoming a critical member of our team.
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
- Ensure the kitchen area is always clean, well presented and well-stocked
- Support the Chef(s), making sure the kitchen environment is to high standards with ad hoc duties in simple food prep from time to time
- Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
- Operate the till point as required, ensuring correct procedures are used
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
Working Pattern: Mon – Friday 30hrs a week
Skills and Experience
In this role:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- Focused on the front line
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Catering experience essential