Salary: £22,000 per annum
FREE On-Site Lunches: Enjoy complimentary lunches, saving you time & money while ensuring you stay nourished & energised throughout the day.
Support Your Way of Life:
We are seeking a talented and motivated Chef to join our culinary team. As a key member of our kitchen, the successful candidate will contribute to the overall success of our establishment.
Your key responsibilities as the Commis Chef will consist of:
– Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, neatly presented and stocked at all times
– Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
– Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
– Operate the till point as required, ensuring correct procedures are used
– Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
– Ad-hoc duties to support the catering team and services
Working Pattern: Mon to Friday 40hrs per week
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Commis Chef include:
– Genuine interest in customer service excellence and a great team player
– Catering experience essential
– Excellent communication skills