Your key responsibilities as the Chef de Partie are to:
- High standards of cookery on all sections. For a fine dining hospitality restaurant
- Can contribute to monthly changing menus, with a good understanding of the seasons
- To understand, follow and replicate instructions.
- Ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect of COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to.
- Responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge, willingness to learn
- Ensuring high standards of cleanliness of all areas in the kitchen and of equipment
Skills and Experience
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Chef de Partie include:
- Proven experience of working within a kitchen
- Excellent communication skills & a strong team player
- A passion for food and knowledge.
- Outstanding time-keeping skills