FREE On-Site Lunches: Enjoy complimentary lunches, saving you time & money while ensuring you stay nourished & energised throughout the day.
Support Your Way of Life:
Lexington is an award-winning contract caterer that focus on providing great food and service to customers.
To do this we need fabulous people and we work hard to create an environment where our team members feel engaged, inspired, valued and enjoy what they do.
Your key responsibilities as the Catering Supervisor will consist of:
– Proactively managing the team. Assisting in recruitment and providing ongoing support, training and development for the team.
– Responsible for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal relationships, management reporting and client liaison to support the delivery of operational excellence.
– Ensure the team up to date product and service knowledge.
– To manage and support the compliance of COSHH, Health & Safety, Hygiene and Food Safety regulations throughout the team and to report any incidents in line with procedures.
– Responsible for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
Shift Pattern & Working Hours – Monday to Friday – 37.5hrs/week
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Catering Supervisor include:
– Genuine interest in customer service excellence
– Proven team leader experience
– Experience in catering is essential for this role