-Fixed term contract for 12 months
-Monday to Friday
Your key responsibilities as the Supervisor will consist of:
– Proactive management of team for area of responsibility. Responsible for assisting in the recruitment process and providing ongoing support, training and development for the team.
– Responsible for supporting the “Elior eXperience” communication and for embedding the standards within the team supporting the service champion as appropriate.
– Responsible for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal relationships, management reporting and client liaison to support the delivery of operational excellence.
– Ensure the team has thorough and up to date product and service knowledge in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients.
– Responsible for ensuring that all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures.
– To manage and support the compliance of COSHH, Health & Safety, Hygiene and Food Safety regulations throughout the team and to report any incidents in line with procedures.
– Responsible for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
– To support innovative menu planning and design of food service within specified budget.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Supervisor include:
– Genuine interest in customer service excellence
– Proven team leader experience
– Experience in restaurant is essential for this role