Salary £13.20 per hour
FREE On-Site Lunches: Enjoy complimentary lunches, saving you time & money while ensuring you stay nourished & energised throughout the day.
Support Your Way of Life:
- Flexible Working: We offer full-time & part-time roles, with varying shift patterns across the business. Allowing colleagues the flexibility to balance their personal & professional commitments
- Relax & recharge with 28 days holiday, increasing to 31 days after two years service
- Family Leave: Prioritise family commitments with flexible leave options
- Paid Charity Leave: Make a positive impact with two additional paid days for charity work
Are you a passionate Catering Assistant? If so, we’d love you to join our team!
Lexington is an award-winning contract caterer that focus on providing great food and service to customers.
To do this we need fabulous people and we work hard to create an environment where our team members feel engaged, inspired, valued and enjoy what they do.
As a Catering Assistant, you will have plenty of responsibilities and opportunities to grow in your role, becoming a critical member of our team.
- Ensure the kitchen and service area are always clean, well-presented, and well-stocked
- Keep up to date with menus and what food is on offer
- Offer a warm and friendly service
- Ensure COSHH, Food Safety, and Health & Safety are followed .
- Be responsable for the vending machines.
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday
Skills and Experience
In this role:
- Focused on the front line
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- Team player
- Catering and Barista experience desirable but not essential