£10.42 per hour
FREE On-Site Lunches: Enjoy complimentary lunches, saving you time & money while ensuring you stay nourished & energised throughout the day.
Support Your Way of Life:
- Flexible Working: We offer full-time & part-time roles, with varying shift patterns across the business. Allowing colleagues the flexibility to balance their personal & professional commitments
- Relax & recharge with 28 days holiday, increasing to 31 days after two years service
- Family Leave: Prioritise family commitments with flexible leave options
- Paid Charity Leave: Make a positive impact with two additional paid days for charity work
Are you a passionate Catering Assistant? If so, we’d love you to join our team!
As a Catering Assistant, you will have plenty of responsibilities and opportunities to grow in your role, becoming a critical member of our team.
- Ensure the kitchen and service area are always clean, well-presented, and well-stocked
- Keep up to date with menus and what food is on offer
- Offer a warm and friendly service
- Ensure COSHH, Food Safety, and Health & Safety are followed
Working Pattern: 3 out of 7
Skills and Experience
In this role:
- Focused on the front line
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- Team player
- Catering and Barista experience desirable but not essential