FREE On-Site Lunches: Enjoy complimentary lunches, saving you time & money while ensuring you stay nourished & energised throughout the day.
Support Your Way of Life:
Lexington is an award-winning contract caterer that focus on providing great food and service to customers.
To do this we need fabulous people and we work hard to create an environment where our team members feel engaged, inspired, valued and enjoy what they do.
Your key responsibilities as the Barista will consist of:
– Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
– Making coffees on a traditional machine. Previous experience is desirable.
– Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
– Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
– Operate the till point as required throughout service, ensuring correct procedures are used
– Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures
– Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
Working Pattern: Tue, Wed & Thurs (hours may vary)
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Barista include:
– Delivering or able to demonstrate customer service excellence
– A team player
– Catering and Barista experience desirable but not essential