FREE On-Site Lunches: Enjoy complimentary lunches, saving you time & money while ensuring you stay nourished & energised throughout the day.
Support Your Way of Life:
- Flexible Working: We offer full-time & part-time roles, with varying shift patterns across the business. Allowing colleagues the flexibility to balance their personal & professional commitments
- Relax & recharge with 28 days holiday, increasing to 31 days after two years service
- Paid Charity Leave: Make a positive impact with two additional paid days for charity work
- The BT Tower is an iconic London landmark. We deliver hospitality for all BT’s corporate events.
- We are recruiting for a Hospitality Manager to oversee the smooth running of events.
- Candidates should be experience in fine dining with at least 2 years experience.Job Description
Your key responsibilities as the Hospitality and Event Manager will consist of:
- Main contact for customers
- Managing staff efficently
- Liasing with the events team and kitchen
- Managing and maintaining Health and Safety on site.
- Monthly stocktake
- Arranging wine tasting wth supplier in order to updating brochure with new wine list quarterly
Working Pattern: 40 hours as required Monday-Friday
Skills and Experience
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Hospitality Manager include:
– Two years minimum experience as an Hospitality manager
– Skilled in project management and event planner
– Outstanding communication skills
– Customer service orientation
-implementing Health and Safety