Last week, we held a Graduation Ceremony for those who completed the Lexington Catering Supervisor Development Programme, which was introduced two years ago to develop our top performing General and Catering Assistants.
The 12-month programme has been designed to give General and Catering Assistants the training, support, skills and confidence they need to progress to a Supervisor role in the future.
Emma Langford, People Manager at Lexington says, “The individuals who have taken part in this year’s Supervisor Development Programme have shown real dedication and commitment to develop, In fact, three of them have already secured new roles in the Lexington business, which reflects the new skills they have learnt.”
Individuals who have completed this year’s Supervisor Development Programme include:
– Luis Caicedo – Barista
– Sofia Ferreira – General Assistant
– Kirsty Smith – Supervisor
– Alina Coca – Supervisor
Graduates achieved an NVQ diploma in Team Leading and got to take part in Springboard Ambassador training, a selection of management training courses and job swaps with a Supervisor in another site.
The 12 month programme includes the following elements;
– Induction morning & regular catch-ups with Lee Peckham, the Scheme Co-ordinator
– At least 6 management courses on the Training Calendar
– At least one job swap with another site
– A Task Checklist & Workbook
– Monthly 1-2-1’s with their Site Manager to update Checklist & discuss progress
– An NVQ diploma in Team Leading (Level 2)
– Springboard Ambassador Training
To hear more about Lexington’s Supervisor Development Programme then take a look at our video.