How do you release the power of your work environment to supercharge your business and people?
Tuesday 14th June 2016. 5:30pm-8pm, London.
Our panel of experts will draw on research and discuss the importance of work space and environment in today’s digital world.
Guests will enjoy an evening packed with inspiration, innovation and fabulous food. Our panel will explore how we can future proof our of office by:
– Creating an agile and multi-functional environment
– Designing a sustainable workspace
– Creating an inspiring work environment to promote innovation
– Supporting the health and wellbeing of our people
– Connecting with future generations
Our panel include:
– Kursty Groves, Workplace Consultant and Author of I Wish I Worked There! and Spaces for Innovation
– Elaine Burt, Head of Facilities Management EMEA, at Omnicom Europe Ltd
– Mike Wingrove, Head of Facilities at Dentons
– Julia Edmonds, Managing Director at Lexington
We have limited spaces so please email us if you’d like to attend.