Lexington has launched a new YouTube channel, profiling both Lexington Catering and Lexington Reception Services. The channel will feature a mix of videos, from interviews with the Lexington team to footage from events and training.
Lexington’s first series of videos include:
– Lex Engage Event: How we can release the power of our work environment to supercharge our business and our people
– Lexington Catering’s award-winning apprenticeship programme, Lex School of Talent
– Lexington Catering’s annual BariStar competition
– Lexington Catering’s LexChef competition
– Mini stop motion animations of recipes
Mike Sunley, CEO of Lexington says, “We are delighted to launch our brand new YouTube channel, which gives us the means to share our video material. Through this channel, we can bring what we do to life and showcase our fabulous team to both our clients and potential clients but also our future employees.
“We plan to use this channel to keep both existing and potential clients and employees updated with what is going on within Lexington and showcase the fabulous career opportunities in both contract catering and reception services.
“The channel will be an extension of our business; it will focus on our team, what it’s like to work with Lexington, but it will also be about what we do and how we are working with our partners.”