The Lexy team worked together to showcase innovation and demonstrate the fabulous quality of food that we serve to our customers every day.
Lexington Catering won a number of awards. Congratulations goes to:
• Mystery Box Grand Prix: Sam Potter, Ben Tamlyn & Francesca Owen (Merit)
• Freestyle contemporary dessert: Javier Millet (Merit)
• Teamwork in the kitchen: Przemyslaw Wrzesinski & Louise Roberts (Silver & best in Class)
• Pro/junior joint class: Danny Leung & Daniel Goldfarb (Bronze)
• Food styling on a plate: Tony Stuart (Silver & best in Class)
David Steel and Simon Merrick also took to the stage and ran a fun and engaging session for guests, ‘funky and fabulous finger food’, which went down a treat.
Rob Kirby, Chef Director at Lexington says, “Congratulations to our team – they put on an amazing performance. It was fantastic to be involved in Hotelympia again this year and share innovation with other professionals in the foodservice and hospitality industry.”