Eight talented chefs have secured their place in the finals of LexChef 2016, Lexington Catering’s annual competition, following a tense semi-final cook-off last week.
A packed audience will assemble at Omnicom, for an Après Ski themed event, on Thursday 10th November when the eight finalists go head to head to be crowned LexChef 2016. The finalists are:
· Phil Read, Head Chef at GLG Partners
· Tiago Ferreira, Chef de Partie at Knight Frank
· James Garred, Head Chef at Jones Lang LaSalle
· Tim Blake, Head Chef at Man Group
· James Willis , Senior Sous Chef at London Business School
· Jamie Delande, Head Chef at Fidessa London
· Jack Malin, at Chef De Partie at Linklaters
· Stuart Tarff, Head of Pastry at London Business School
The judging panel include Lexington Catering’s Chef Director, Rob Kirby; James Golding, Head Chef at The Pig; Amanda Afiya, Editor at The Caterer; Clare Clarke MBE, International Pastry Chef; Tomer Amedi, Head Chef at The Palomar; Alan Bird, Chef Owner at Bird of Smithfields and Elior’s Food Development Director Peter Joyner.
Rob Kirby, Chef Director at Lexington Catering says, “LexChef is a great opportunity to showcase our talented chefs. We have had lots of entries this year and all of our chefs have worked really hard throughout the process. The competition really challenges our chefs to showcase their culinary skills and create a memorable taste experience for our judges.”
Good luck to our finalists!