Your key responsibilities as Regional Support Manager will consist of:
· To direct & lead sites under your remit, coordinating commercial retail sites in meeting company and VA’s objectives, maintaining highest possible standards of service, overall performance whilst maximising efficiency and profitability.
· Identify potential business opportunities and involve appropriate departments in conjunction with the Operations Manager to maximise profitability of sites.
· To take ownership & responsibility for ensuring sites are fully staffed – leading from the front with service & setting the example of the standards we expect from Lexington’s core values. Some holiday/emergency cover at site level required.
· Build and maintain effective communication network with VA’s General Managers ensuring quality information is exchanged when appropriate.
· Work with site mangers on a day-to-day basis to increase and maintain profitability by taking actions as and when appropriate with regular site visits to assess progress.
· Plan and support site marketing ensuring all merchandising is creative, professional and appropriate.
· Recruit, develop, appraise & review managers identifying training and development needs ensuring effectiveness in current role and future development.
· Champion and monitor all Health and Safety, Food Hygiene and HR procedures.
· Drive your sites to ensure all company and legislative policies and procedures are met, ensuring consistent compliance across all sites.
· Assist management team in taking an innovative approach to food & service as we look to enhance our offering & grow sales.
· Manage & assess weekly/monthly financial performance & VA reporting, taking action where appropriate.
· Assist the Operations Manager with planning and achieving all Company strategic business objectives.
Working Pattern: 5 of 7Skills and Experience
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from our future Regional Support Manager include:
· Positive, dedicated & self-driven to succeed
· Knowledge of high-volume commercial retail businesses
· Incorporating role, technical knowledge and expertise, results orientated. customer service, administrative duties, commercial acumen.
· Proficient in using Office 365 applications