- Identify potential business opportunities and involve appropriate departments in conjunction with Area/General Managers to maximise profitability of sites.
- Produce and agree all site business plans in conjunction with the GAD and site teams.
- Produce annual site budgets and growth strategies in conjunction with GAD and site teams.
- Build and maintain effective communication network with sites ensuring quality information is exchanged when appropriate.
- Work with site mangers on a day-to-day basis to increase and maintain profitability by taking actions as and when appropriate.
- Plan and support site marketing ensuring all merchandising is creative, professional and appropriate.
- Recruit, develop, appraise & review managers identifying training and development needs ensuring effectiveness in current role and future development.
- Champion and monitor all Health and Safety, Food Hygiene, EMS and HR procedures.
- Ensure all company and legislative policies and procedures are met, ensuring consistent compliance across all sites.
- Ensures a creative approach is taken to food and service and all site standards exceed Lexington’s and BT’s expectation.
- Manages weekly/monthly financial performance, invoicing and VA reporting. Including relevant, accurate financial and operational supporting data.
- Develop and agree with GAD and Operations Director, effective businesses retention strategies
- Assist GAD with planning and achieving all Company strategic business objectives.
- Assist with and support the sales and new site mobilisation process.
Experience and Knowldege
- Previous experience in in operational management (turnover circa £5million)
- Detailed knowledge in high-volume commercial retail businesses
- Proven experience of managing large national teams
- Proven success at delivery in an environment with brand aligned focus on customer experience
- To assist with the development of company and self to ensure continuous pro-active progression
- Ensure that Managers can relate to current policies and procedures to ensure quality service and ownership of individual site management.
- Proven experience in recruitment, development, evaluating and redundancies.
- Ensure that all Sites are managed effectively and fully compliant with all company procedures and processes.
- Ensure Area Managers/General managers are managed effectively by use of appraisals, reviews and target setting on a monthly basis and ensure any actions are carried out promptly and responsibly.
Ensure communication lines are developed with Sites, site based and central BT/CBRE Stakeholders to ensure all company matters are shared appropriately.