Your key responsibilities as the Front of House Manager will consist of:
- Ideal role for a Manager looking to progress into a commercial management position
- Managing the business with a commercial approach, driving retail sales, managing gross margin and maximising payroll efficiency
- To ensure the highest level of customer service and food presentation.
- Working predominantly as part of a team of 2 in a busy café/lounge in a premium Virgin Active sports club
- Ensuring constant replenishment of counters throughout service and an attractive presentation is maintained throughout.
- Ensure customers are served in a friendly and professional manner
- Flexible approach to meet customer/client requests.
- Ensure that all policies and procedural requirements of both legislation and company are adhered to in order to promote a professional and forward approach at all times
- Ensure that the correct uniform is worn neatly and cleanly at all times
Working Pattern: Full-time, 5 of 7
Skills and Experience
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Front of House Manager include:
- A passion for food and service. Positive attitude, polite and friendly. Team player and able to multitask. Presentable and always smiling.
- Flexible approach with the ability to work under pressure and understand the needs of the business. Confidence in communicating at all levels.
- Demonstrate an eye for detail and cleanliness.
- Have a can do attitude.
- Understanding of ordering and stock controls, management of GP
- Organised, flexible and motivated
- A fresh and exciting approach to food presentation
- You will be a driven self-starter who will relish this challenge
- Food orientated with good attention to detail