- Working alongside a second kitchen porter to cover business requirements in two separate kitchens.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness of all areas in the kitchens based on daily and weekly work schedules.
- Follow company’s Health and Safety procedures in using correct cleaning products and PPE whilst maintain professional and forward thinking approach at all times.
- Checking deliveries against invoices and recording temperatures of high risk goods and liaise with Head Chef and Sous Chef.
- Stock rotation, managing laundry and waste disposal.
- Carry out a limited amount of food preparation.
- To carry out all reasonable tasks expected by management
- Flexibility in working additional paid hours for evening events
- Effective communicator and team worker
- Sense of urgency and a can-do attitude
- Flexible approach & an ability to work under pressure and understand the needs of business