Your key responsibilities as Hub Assistant / Vending Assistant will consist of:
– Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked.
– Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients.
– Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment.
– Ensure coffee machines are cleaned and topped up.
– Ensure tea points are stocked on daily basis.
– Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures.
– Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
– Breakfast set up, snacks, soft drinks, tea points and coffee machines responsibility and lunch service once a week.
Working Pattern: 40 hours, Monday to Friday
Skills and Experience
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from our future Hub Assistant / Vending Assistant include:
– Genuine interest in customer service excellence
– A team player
– Catering experience desirable