Your key responsibilities as Hospitality Supervisor will consist of:
– Overseeing the successful running of the Hospitality department.
– Managing a team of 3 front of house team members.
– Maintaining a strong relationship with the client team including reception services.
– Liaising with the Head Chef and typing daily menus.
– Ordering and stock management including weekly stock counting.
– Monitoring the Catering inbox and responding accordingly.
– Daily due diligence paperwork.
– Assisting the Hospitality Manager with event planning.
– Debut when the Hospitality Manager is on annual leave.
Working Pattern: 40 hours per week + overtime (Monday – Friday)
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday
Skills and Experience
To fill the role of Hospitality Supervisor, we will require you to possess these essential skills and experience:
– Willingness to cooperate as part of a team.
– A passion for food and beverage.
– An eye for detail and presentation.
– Pride in quality customer experience.
– Excellent all round communication skills.
– A warm, friendly & genuine persona.
– Basic IT skills, specifically Microsoft Word.
– Previous catering experience is desirable but not essential, with the right attitude we can train you up!
If you want to be part of something special, apply for the role today.Benefits