Salary £30,000 per annum
FREE On-Site Lunches: Enjoy complimentary lunches, saving you time & money while ensuring you stay nourished & energised throughout the day.
Support Your Way of Life:
Looking for an enthusiastic hospitality supervisor to join our lovely team, preferably 2 years experience in a similar or leader role.
Your key responsibilities as the Hospitality Supervisor will consist of:
– Proactively managing the team. Assisting in recruitment and providing ongoing support, training and development for the team.
– Responsible for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal relationships, management reporting and client liaison to support the delivery of operational excellence.
– Ensure the team up to date product and service knowledge.
– To manage and support the compliance of COSHH, Health & Safety, Hygiene and Food Safety regulations throughout the team and to report any incidents in line with procedures.
– Responsible for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Hospitality Supervisor include:
– Genuine interest in customer service excellence
– Proven team leader experience
– Experience in catering is essential for this role