FREE On-Site Lunches: Enjoy complimentary lunches, saving you time & money while ensuring you stay nourished & energised throughout the day.
Support Your Way of Life:
Hospitality Duty Manager for busy conference and banqueting site. We host small to large events across three buildings.
Join our hospitality team of 35 team members, reporting into a Hospitality Manager and Head of Hospitality.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of hospitality from fine dining to room services, the ability to communicate with others and to multi-task multiple events. Job Description
Your key responsibilities as the Hospitality Duty Manager will consist of:
– Responding appropriately to incoming enquiries via phone and email and chasing to a conclusion
– Conducting site show rounds
– Liaise with external suppliers, prepare quotes, contracts and event proposals for events of all types, including internal and external
– Produce event detailed planners (including catering, cost, invoicing details, itinerary, room set up, entertainment, AV etc.)
– Conducting menu tasting while planning the event with the client
– Actively identify marketing and promotion opportunities
– Develop events from proposal right up to delivery, including set, communicate and maintain project timelines and priorities
Working Pattern: 5 out of 7, work weekends on rotation
Skills and Experience
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Hospitality Duty Manager
– Experience as an event manager
– Skilled in project management and event planner
– Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
– Customer service orientation