As part of your package, we are offering £12.40 per hour plus an opportunity for overtime paid 1.5 hourly rate.
FREE On-Site Lunches: Enjoy complimentary lunches, saving you time & money while ensuring you stay nourished & energised throughout the day.
Support Your Way of Life:
At Lexington we strive to ensure that our colleagues feel appreciated & rewarded, which is why we offer generous rewards & benefits in exchange for your dedicated efforts.
Your key responsibilities as the Hospitality Assistant will consist of:
– Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
– Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
– Operate the till point as required throughout service, ensuring correct procedures are used
– Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures
– Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Hospitality Assistant include:
– Excellent customer service
– Great team player
– Good communication skills
– Catering experience