Lexington is an award-winning contract caterer that focus on providing great food and service to customers.
To do this we need fabulous people and we work hard to create an environment where our team members feel engaged, inspired, valued and enjoy what they do.
£11.95 per hour
FREE On-Site Lunches: Enjoy complimentary lunches, saving you time & money while ensuring you stay nourished & energised throughout the day.
Support Your Way of Life:
- Flexible Working: We offer full-time & part-time roles, with varying shift patterns across the business. Allowing colleagues the flexibility to balance their personal & professional commitments
- Holiday Allowance: 28 days, which increases to 31 after 2 years
- Family Leave: Prioritise family commitments with flexible leave options
- Paid Charity Leave: Make a positive impact with two additional paid days for charity work
- Access mental health support & comprehensive wellbeing benefits
- Workplace pension schemes, discounts, cashback, entertainment, leisure discounts, & a cycle-to-work
Your key responsibilities as the Hospitality Assistant will consist of:
- Ensure the effective delivery of hospitality to the highest standard to the client, customers and company
- Ensure the highest standards of presentation and cleanliness of all FOH areas and equipment.
- Ensure that there is a thorough understanding of the daily / weekly / monthly work schedule and adequate forward planning
- Ensure that all meeting rooms are set / cleared by / within the required time period
- Ensure that all policies and procedures of the company are adhered to
- Ensure high standards of personal hygiene and that the correct uniform is worn neatly and cleanly at all times
Skills & Experience
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Hospitality Assistant include:
- Possess the ability to multi-task and be flexible
- Fine dining experience preferable
- Ensure that service is discrete, respectable and friendly
- Ensure that any comments or feedback from the client / customers are reported in a timely manner to your manager