– Responsible for ensuring and maintaining high standards across all restaurant areas for the day to day running of service.
– Ensuring an efficient and profitable client site, meeting the requirements of client, company and customers and maximising the efficiency of all resources available.
– A hands on approach is needed ensuring that excellence is achieved in all aspects of service and maintaining the highest standards in professionalism.
Your key responsibilities as Head Waiter will consist of:
– Proactive supervise the catering team. Responsible for recruiting, supporting, training and people development.
– Accountable for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison to enable operational excellence
– Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget
– Accountable for innovative drink menu planning, and design of service within specified budgets ensuring high standard of Drink & Food presentation and portion/quality control
– Accountable for creating a platform for financial growth through cost control and Bar excellence
– Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customer and colleagues
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from our future Head Waiter include:
– Previous experience within bars or restaurants and real understanding in Mixology, fine Wines, Ale and Good Coffee
– Proven team leader experience
– Ability to work in a fast paced, challenging environment
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to be part of a team.
– Barista Trained Desirable
– Understanding of Stock Control, Company Accounts & Cash Control