Front of House Supervisor
- Responsible for front of house ordering, stock take and stock control – including the monitoring of pricing
- Supervising front of house team ensuring high standards of food combined with great service in line with company standards.
- Ensures restaurant is always welcoming, clean and the offer is attractive.
- Supports GM to ensure whole operation is running efficiently, utilising all resources available.
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu (including allergen information) and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
- Carry out daily FOH team briefings
- Maintain effective health & safety, hygiene & food safety records/procedures and compliance with applicable laws
- Deputise in absence of GM
- Experienced deputy / supervisor with a passion for high quality service & “getting it right” all of the time
- Clear understanding of the quality and dedication needed to create customer satisfaction to the highest level
- A natural leader with the ability to implement a structure around the team so as to provide an effective and well managed operation
- Ability to build rapport and communicate well with customers & clients is a must
- The ability to motivate & drive the best from your team by leading by example is essential
- Highly organised, motivated & people person is essential