Your key responsibilities as the Front of House are to:
- Working in a fast-paced Cafés and Food Hall environment, including waiting tables, taking customer orders, serving on counters, and working as a Barista
- A flexible approach to work, including varying shift patterns (morning and afternoon)
- Multi-tasking various front of house duties
- Good knowledge of service in a busy environment
- Assist with any events, or special requests as needed
- Warm, friendly, and genuine with excellent all-round communication skills
- Take pride in serving simply beautiful food, and coffee to the highest level
- Committed to achieving results through demonstrating a “can-do” attitude and enjoying working in a customer service environment
- Proactive, very professional attitude but most of all energetic and passionate about customer service
Skills and Experience
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Front of House include:
- We are looking for an Assistant who has a passion for customer service and a flair for serving speciality coffee.
- This is a very hand on role and as such you will need to be proactive, highly motivated, organised and results driven with good communication skills.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic person who is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Your customer service and communication skills must be impeccable to succeed in the role.
- Previous experience in a similar role is necessary