Salary is £13.10 per hour
At Elior, we strive to ensure that our colleagues feel appreciated & rewarded, which is why we offer generous rewards & benefits in exchange for your dedicated efforts.
FREE On-Site Lunches: Enjoy complimentary lunches, saving you time & money while ensuring you stay nourished & energised throughout the day.
Support Your Way of Life:
We are looking for a dynamic FOH assistant to compliment our fabulous team of amazing people to deliver first class standards for our client.
You will be supported and loved by all the team who will welcome you into our small catering family on site.
Your key responsibilities as the Front of House Assistant will consist of:
– Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
– Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
– Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
– Managing the daily set up of refreshment hubs and ad Hoc hospitality lunches.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Front of House Assistant include:
– Genuine interest in customer service excellence
– A dedicated leader who is driven and passionate in order to take their team forward
– Financially minded & sales driven
– Previous catering experience and looking to progress within the industry
Shift Pattern: Monday to Thursday- 8 am to 4.30 pm ( 32 hours)