- To lead the chef team and project manage BT’s move into their new office building in Snowhill Birmingham and to deliver a highest quality of food production and catering services according to the requirements of BT.
- As a key strategic member of the catering team, the Executive Chef will be responsible for merging the external influences of the Food Development Team, the clear and undeniable strength of our core food approach, and the on-site retail and hospitality chef brigades in order to respond to BT’s requirements. Working in conjunction with key stakeholders and leadership team to determine and implement the food strategy from the RFP. The role requires an amazing chef with the strength of character and ability to build a BT food community both within the catering team and within the BT customer base both at Snowhill and the wider BT business. They will demonstrate a keen understanding of the latest food trends and have a track record of delivering sustained food excellence across all service areas.
- Experience in producing a high volume, yet creative and fresh, food offering.
- Up to date with current food trends and dining scene.
- Effective communicator: verbal, and non-verbal, team work, team builder, persuasive and flexible.
- Management skills – leadership, delegation, achievement orientated, motivated, staff development focus, analysis and problem solving, planning & organising, decisiveness & judgement.
- Ability to creative a motivated and fun working environment.