Your key responsibilities as Conference Host will consist of:
-Responsible for ensuring that the preparation of the meeting rooms and food service meets the requirements of client, company and customers.
-Ensure that effective quality of services is provided to the standard of the client, customers and company.
– Ensure the highest standards of presentation and cleanliness of all front of house areas and equipment.
– Ensure that there is a thorough understanding of the daily work schedule.
-Ensure that all policies and procedural requirements of both legislation and company are adhered to in order to promote a professional and forward approach at all times.
– Ensure that details of any accident is reported to the Catering Manager/Assistant.
– Carry out any other reasonable request of management
Working Pattern: 5 days out of 7
Skills and Experience
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from our future Conference Host include:
-Ensure that any complaints from Clients are reported immediately so that the complaints procedure can be followed
– Ensure attendance of all relevant training and development courses.
– Ensure that the above skills are used to provide an efficient, quality service to both client and company
– Ensure that service is discreet, respectable and friendly.
– Ensure that any complaints from Clients are reported immediately so that the complaints procedure can be followed.