Your key responsibilities as the Commercial Finance Manager/Business Partner will consist of:
- Managing the contract’s finances inc site/field-based finance managers
- Overseeing the month end head office processes, ensuring timelines are met and all critical actions complete
- Accountable for internal company and client forecasting processes, balancing risks and opportunities for all parties.
- Planning and running detailed cost centre reviews aligned to the quarterly re-forecast, driving savings and efficiencies
- Identifying and actioning opportunities to reduce complexity and manual intervention across all aspects of the head office/contract processes
- Manage and support multiple ad-hoc projects and requests
- Regular analytical review of various cost lines, providing visibility on cost drivers and value creation
- Managing and driving client/stakeholder meetings with senior figures from all parties.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Commercial Finance Manager/Business Partner include:
- Qualified, ideally with experience in similar role
- 5+ years’ experience (including min. 2 years post qualification)
- A flexible approach, with the ability to work to tight deadlines and to support the business and teams as required.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience running processes and elements of planning cycles
- Excellent communication skills
- SAP, Business Objects and Hyperion – experience of reporting from these systems preferable