Your key responsibilities as the Club Lounge Manager will consist of:
– Ideal role for a Manager looking to progress into a commercial management position
– Managing the business with a commercial approach, driving retail sales, managing gross margin and maximising payroll efficiency
– To ensure the highest level of customer service and food presentation.
– Working predominantly as part of a team of 2 in a busy café/lounge in a premium Virgin Active sports club
– Ensuring constant replenishment of counters throughout service and an attractive presentation is maintained throughout.
– Ensure customers are served in a friendly and professional manner
– Flexible approach to meet customer/client requests.
– Ensure that all policies and procedural requirements of both legislation and company are adhered to in order to promote a professional and forward approach at all times
– Ensure that the correct uniform is worn neatly and cleanly at all times
Working Pattern: 40 hours, 5 out of 7 day
Skills and Experience
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Club Lounge Manager include:
– A passion for food and service. Positive attitude, polite and friendly. Team player and able to multitask. Presentable and always smiling.
– Flexible approach with the ability to work under pressure and understand the needs of the business. Confidence in communicating at all levels.
– Demonstrate an eye for detail and cleanliness.
– Have a can do attitude.
– Understanding of ordering and stock controls, management of GP
– Organised, flexible and motivated
– A fresh and exciting approach to food presentation
– You will be a driven self-starter who will relish this challenge
– Food orientated with good attention to detail