Client Support Team- Chef Manager
- Proactive management of the onsite catering team ensuring consistent delivery of great food and highest standard of service that exceeds client and company expectations.
- Accountable for ensuring ongoing team communications, including maintaining site level relationships, management reporting and client liaison to enable operational excellence.
- Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks in line with onsite budget and use of nominated suppliers.
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to onsite customer, clients and colleagues. Maintaining all allergen, legal hygiene, health and safety standards as set out as per Safety & Wellbeing policies and procedures.
- Ensure all financial administrative duties is completed accurately and to specified deadlines using the relevant systems available. For example, Insight, P2P and site’s till system. This includes till reports, daily cashing up, banking, cash reconciliation, entering daily sales, daily management of invoices, etc.
- Support food development team as and when required.
- To adhere to all company policy and procedures in achieving the above.
- To carry out all reasonable tasks expected by management.
- 3+ years as chef manager/head chef in a similar operation desirable.
- Commercial high-end contract catering, restaurant or hotel experience is an advantage.
- Have managed a skilled and highly motivated team of chefs producing a consistent quality of delicious food.
- Able to display flair, imagination and innovation in planning menus.
- Sound kitchen management skills and food cost control.
- Practical experience in training and staff development.
- Level 3 in both Food Safety and Health & Safety.
- Fully flexible and available to travel outside of London at short notice.
- Flexible approach & an ability to work under pressure and understand the needs of business