Your key responsibilities as the Chef Manager will consist of:
– Lead Heads of Departments to ensure proactive management of teams on site.
– Accountable for recruiting, inducting, training and supporting staff to deliver an efficient, high quality service to Elior UK, our customer and clients.
– Accountable for maintaining, ordering, controlling food stocks and managing a budget
– Accountable for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison.
– Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and colleagues.
Working Pattern: 40 Hours
Skills and Experience
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Chef Manager include:
– Proven experience of successfully managing a team & strong team player
– Genuine interest in customer service excellence
– Contract Catering experience desirable