Your key responsibilities as the Chef de Partie will consist of:
– Support, organise, mentor and train members of the kitchen team in line with Company procedures
– Ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect of COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported.
– Support the manager in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget
– Responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge, and maintaining a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control
– Ensuring high standards of cleanliness of all areas in the kitchen and of equipment
Flexibility is required!
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from our future Chef de Partie include:
– Proven experience of working within a kitchen
– Excellent communication skills & a strong team player
– Outstanding time-keeping skills