Your key responsibilities as the Catering Supervisor will consist of:
- Ideal role for an experienced Supervisor to assist in the running of a members bar and lounge
- To ensure the highest level of customer service and food presentation.
- Working predominantly as part of a team of 5 in a busy bar/lounge
- Ensuring constant replenishment of counters throughout service and an attractive presentation is maintained throughout.
- Ensure customers are served in a friendly and professional manner
- Flexible approach to meet customer/client requests.
- Ensure that all policies and procedural requirements of both legislation and company are adhered to in order to promote a professional and forward approach at all times
- Ensure that the correct uniform is worn neatly and cleanly at all times
- Ensure that all assigned bar areas are clean, stocked and are presented to standard
- Ensure bar, service area, equipment are kept clean and tidy at all times throughout service
- Ensure customer seating area is kept clean and well maintained at all times
- Ensure all crockery, cutlery, glassware is clean and tidy and that food and beverages are presented correctly
- Open and close the bar area appropriately and in-line with training ensuring that all stock is locked away at the end of shift
- To assist in the preparation and service of food and beverages to the customer
- To assist in maintaining levels of hygiene in the preparation and service areas
- To carry out dedicated cleaning of equipment and/or areas as per approved cleaning schedules
- To operate a till and be responsible for any financial transactions in their care in compliance with all Lexington procedures with regards to financial security
- To ensure correct storage and rotation of stock, when required
- To ensure at all times the wearing of the correct protective clothing and footwear
- To comply with all health, safety and hygiene regulations as lay down within the catering department and to make due diligence reports if required
- To comply with all requirements of the beverage license
- Attend training where requested
- To carry out all reasonable tasks requested by management
Working Pattern: 40 Hours, 5 days out of 7 ( as business required)
Skills and Experience
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Catering Supervisor include:
- A passion for food and service. Positive attitude, polite and friendly. Team player and able to multitask. Presentable and always smiling.
- Flexible approach with the ability to work under pressure and understand the needs of the business. Confidence in communicating at all levels.
- Demonstrate an eye for detail and cleanliness.
- Have a can do attitude.
- Organised, flexible and motivated
- Must be able to work evening and weekends if required