As a Assistant Manager for Virgin Active you will be expected to support the Site Manager:
– Proactive management of catering team. Responsible for recruiting, supporting, training and people development.
– Accountable for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison.
– Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
– Accountable for innovative menu planning, and design of food service within specified budgets ensuring high standard of food presentation and portion/quality control.
– Accountable for financial growth through cost control and culinary excellence.
– Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customer and colleagues.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from our future Assistant Manager team include:
– Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an catering environment, specifically within a management role
– Experience in a similar role
– Proven leadership
As part of your package, we are offering a salary of up to £10.50 per hour plus a free gym membership for yourself.
This role comes with an Employee Assistance Programme, a great cycle to work scheme, workplace pension, life Assurance (x2), 28 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays), great benefits for you and your family and a day off for your birthday!