As Catering Assistant, you will have plenty of responsibilities and opportunities to grow in your role, becoming a critical member of our team.
Successful candidates will be required to:
- Work in a busy Coffee shop environment, including taking payments, serving on counters, and working as a Barista.
- Supporting the vending team when required, refreshing tea points and vending machines.
- Assisting with ad-hoc functions and events if required.
- Ensure the highest standards of presentation and cleanliness of all FOH areas and equipment.
- Ensure that there is a thorough understanding of the daily / weekly / monthly work schedule and adequate forward planning.
- Provide quality beverages consistently for all customers.
To assist in the preparation and service of food.
- Perform cleaning tasks in accordance with cleaning rota.
Follow cash handling procedures and cash register policies
Working Pattern: Casual & Full time positions available Mon – Fri between 7am – 6pm
Skills and Experience
To fill the role of Catering Assistant, we will require you to possess these essential skills and experience:
– Willingness to cooperate as part of a team
– Pride in quality customer experience
– Previous catering experience is desirable but not essential, with the right attitude we can train you up!