Your key responsibilities as the Café Supervisor are to:
- Proactively managing the team. Assisting in recruitment and providing ongoing support, training and development for the team.
- Responsible for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal relationships, management reporting and client liaison to support the delivery of operational excellence.
- Ensure the team up to date product and service knowledge.
- Responsible for ensuring that all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures.
- To manage and support the compliance of COSHH, Health & Safety, Hygiene and Food Safety regulations throughout the team and to report any incidents in line with procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
Skills and Experience
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Café Supervisor include:
- Excellent customer service
- Great team player
- Good communication skills
- Catering experience.