Your key responsibilities as the Bar Manager will consist of:
- Proactive management of catering team. Responsible for recruiting, supporting, training and people development.
- Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget
- Accountable for innovative drink menu planning, and design of service within specified budgets ensuring high standard of Drink & Food presentation and portion/quality control
- Accountable for creating a platform for financial growth through cost control and Bar excellence
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customer and colleagues
Skills and Experience
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Bar Manager include:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- You will ideally have previous experience of Managing a Bar and real understanding in Mixology, fine Wines, Ale and Good Coffee
- Have a personal licence
- Bar supervisory/team leader experience or worked in the bar or restaurant environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be part of a team.
- Barista Trained Desirable
- Understanding of Stock Control, Company Accounts & Cash Control