Your key responsibilities as Account Manager will consist of:
- Be the main contact for Lloyd’s, managing relationships with stakeholders across the organisation. Providing first-line confidence in all discussion and demonstrating value and exceeding expectations.
- Leading the account operations and central teams, ensuring contract/tender plans are formulated and planned for execution in a structured manner.
- Engaging the team around initiatives to drive revenues, ensuring we operate a customer-centric sales culture.
- Ensure effective team communications and delivery of the business plan through engaged teams, instilling a ‘Service-driven’ culture in the newly transformed building.
- Managing all change projects, mobilisations and ensuring financial/operations delivery.
- Driving innovation and consistency across the including marketing, promotional activities, food presentation and retail offers. Ensuring all activity drives tangible and measurable ROI.
- Part of the senior Lexington team supporting the strategic direction of the wider Lloyd’s relationship.
- Fully understand the contract including financial mechanisms, use this to support ongoing meetings/reviews and required modelling.
Working Pattern: 40 Hours
Skills and Experience
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from our future Account Manager include:
- Experience of working at a strategic level and delivering ambitious growth targets
- Experience of working to set KPI’s in a challenging environment
- Excellent communication skills including board-level
- Experience of managing set budgets, forecasting and business planning
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to plan, monitor, analyse and implement changes to support business goals, objectives and growth