We thank our colleagues for a job well done, that’s why we offer a wide range of benefits, including;
- A salary of £70,000 per hour/annum, 28 days holiday*, life assurance, a workplace pension & free lunches on site
- The option to buy additional holidays – supporting your way of life
- Free access to mental health first aiders & counselling sessions – supporting you through life’s ups and downs
- Free access to the 24/7 GP service, nutritional & health experts, financial & legal support – the wellbeing of our teams is key
- A vast amount of discounts & cashback for supermarkets & retail – reducing your shopping bills
- A cycle-to-work scheme – keeping your wellbeing and our carbon footprint in mind
- Discounts for cinemas, restaurants, hotels, holidays and family days out – we want our teams to enjoy life
- A great variety of opportunities & award-winning development programmes to support your career ambitions – big enough for growth, small enough to feel connected
- 2 days paid leave for charity work – the community is at the heart of everything we do
To direct, lead and coordinate the site in meeting client and company objectives, maintaining highest possible standards of food service, overall performance whilst maximising efficiency and profitability
- Identify potential business opportunities and involve appropriate departments in conjunction with Senior Operations Manager /Divisional Director to maximise profitability of site.
- Produce and agree all site operational plans in conjunction with the Clients and Senior Operations Manager /Divisional Director
- Produce annual site budget, quarterly forecasts and growth strategies in conjunction with Client and business needs, also required to consider cost saving iniatives
- Build and maintain effective communication network with Clients at all levels ensuring quality information is exchanged when appropriate
- Work with Heads of Department on a day-to-day basis to increase and maintain ensure 5-star service delivery, delivering profitability by taking actions as and when appropriate
- Plan and deliver site innovation and marketing ensuring all site communications are creative, professional and appropriate and make use of company initiatives as appropriate.
- Recruit, develop, appraise & review Heads of Department identifying training and development needs ensuring effectiveness in current role and future development.
- Champion and monitor all Health and Safety, Food Hygiene, EMS, Talent Tool Box Career chats and all HR procedures.
- Ensure all company and client and legislative policies and procedures are met, ensuring consistent compliance across all sites.
- Ensures a creative approach is taken to food and service and all site standards exceed Lexington’s and Client’s expectation.
- Manage weekly/monthly financial performance, invoicing and client reporting. Including relevant, accurate financial and operational supporting data as necessary.
- Develop and agree with Senior Operation’s Manager / Divisional Director effective businesses retention strategies
- Assist Senior Operations Manager /Divisional Director with planning and achieving all Company strategic business objectives.
Working Pattern: 40 hours (Mon-Fri)
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in Group / Large site management (turnover circa £3+ million)
- Detailed knowledge of B&I catering sector.
- Commercial (5 star Hotels & Restaurant) knowledge advantageous.
- Proven experience of managing Hospitality (Fine Dining), Café and Staff Restaurants..