Your key responsibilities as the Account Manager are to:
– Be the main contact for London Business School, managing relationships with stakeholders across the organisation. Providing first-line confidence in all discussion and demonstrating value and exceeding expectations.
– Lead the account operations and central teams, ensuring contract/tender plans are formulated and planned for execution in a structured manner.
– Engage the team around initiatives to drive revenues, ensuring we operate a customer-centric sales culture.
– Ensure effective team communications and delivery of the business plan through engaged teams, instilling a ‘Service-driven’ culture across the London Business School estate.
– Manage all change projects, mobilisations and ensuring financial/operations delivery.
– Drive innovation and consistency across the including marketing, promotional activities, food presentation and retail offers. Ensuring all activity drives tangible and measurable ROI.
– Be part of the senior Lexington team supporting the strategic direction of the wider London Business School relationship.
– Fully understand the contract including financial mechanisms, use this to support ongoing meetings/reviews and required modelling.
Working Pattern: 5 out of 7 days
Skills and Experience
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Account Manager include:
– Experience of working at a strategic level and delivering ambitious growth targets
– Experience of working to set KPI’s in a challenging environment
– Excellent communication skills including board-level
– Experience of managing set budgets, forecasting and business planning
– Excellent IT skills
– Ability to plan, monitor, analyse and implement changes to support business goals, objectives and growth
– Because of the changing nature of our business your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.