We’ve just launched our new Supervisor Development Programme to the business!
This 12 month programme has been introduced to develop our top performing General and Catering Assistants with the skills, training, support and confidence they need to progress to a Supervisor role in the future.
Through our annual appraisal system we identified individuals from across Lexington who demonstrated exceptional performance, ambition and great potential who were then invited to join the programme.
The programme includes an extensive skills checklist list, an NVQ diploma in Team Leading, Springboard Ambassador training, a selection of Lex management training courses and job swaps with a Supervisor in another site.
The training includes the following elements;
· Induction morning & regular catch-ups with Louis Walter, the Scheme Co-ordinator
· At least 6 management courses on the Lex Training Calendar
· At least one job swap with another site
· A Task Checklist & Workbook
· Monthly 1-2-1’s with their Site Manager to update Checklist & discuss progress
· An NVQ diploma in Team Leading (Level 2)
· Springboard Ambassador Training